An Inner Line Permit (ILP) is required for any visitor to enter in the District of Arunachal Pradesh. The permit can be obtained from the following offices:-
1. Resident Commissioner, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Arunachal Bhawan, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi.
Ph.No. 011 – 23013915 / 23013956.
2. Dy. Resident Commissioner, Kolkata, CE-109, Sector-1, Salt Lake City.
Ph.No. 033 - 23341243.
3. Dy. Resident Commissioner, Shillong (Meghalaya)
Ph.No.0364- 224247 / 223895.
4. Dy. Resident Commissioner, Guwahati, Assam.
Ph.No.0361 – 2456720 / 2452859.
5. Dy. Resident Commissioner, Parbati Nagar, Tezpur (Assam).
6. Dy. Resident Commissioner, Mohanbari, Dibrugarh (Assam).
Ph.No.0373 - 2382560.
7. Dy. Commissioner, Roing, for Lower Dibang Valley District.
Ph.No.03803-222223(O) / 222222(R) / 222380(Fax).
Foreign tourist has to obtain Restricted Area Permit(RAP) from Commissioner (Home), Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar.
Ph.No.0360 – 2212339 / 2221409 / 2212540
Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
Ph.No. 011 - 24611430.
Apart from this, to facilitate domestic tourists reaching Roing during the Brahmaputra Darshan festival during January 28-31, 2004, one can obtain ILP at Shantipur Check Gate round the clock during these days to enter into Lower Dibang Valley District.