e-Services/JAN-SUVIDHA: A Single Window System for issue of various certificates
Jan-suvidha is an application software developed by NIC to automate the process of issuance of various certificates from the Office of Deputy Commissioner.It is a single-window online system wherein various services are provided to the citizens by the district administration. After submitting his / her application, the citizen needs to only visit the receipt and delivery counter of the Jansuvidha centre to receive the applied certificate on a specified date. The Jan-Suvidha Centre charges a minimum fee for all the services.
List of Services Provided:
- Issue/renewal of Scheduled Tribe Certificate<
- Issue/renewal of Permanent Residence Certificate
- Issue/renewal of Temporary Residence Certificate
- Issue/renewal of Temporary Inner Line Pass
- Issue/renewal of Photo Inner Line Pass
- Issue/renewal of Income Certificate
- Issue/renewal of Dependent Certificate
- Issue/renewal of Photo Identity Card
VAHAN – An ICT based solution for Vehicle Registration
VAHAN is a highly flexible and comprehensive software system developed by NIC that takes care of all the process related to vehicle Registration. The online app enables the processes at RTOs vis-à-vis Vehicle Registration, Fitness, Taxes, Permits & Enforcement to get computerised. VAHAN is conceptualized to capture the functionalities as mandated by Central Motor Vehicle Act, 1988 as well as state motor vehicle rules.
- To provide better services to the citizens
- Quick implementation of government policies from time to time
- Improved image of government & department.
- Instant access of vehicle information to other govt departments
Services through VAHAN:
- Vehicle Registration
- New Vehicle Registration
- Renewal of Registration
- Transfer of Ownership
- Change of Address etc.
- Issue of National & Interstate Permit
- Renewal of Permit
- State-wise tax calculation & Payment
- Issue of Fitness Certificate
- Renewal of Fitness Certificate
- Issue of Challan
- Settlement of Penalty Amount
SARATHI : One stop solution to licensing
Sarathi is a workflow based software solution developed by NIC that helps DTOs to issue learner license, Driving license, Conductor license to the citizens and license for Driving School Establishment. Sarathi follows the central motor vehicle act, 1988 and state govt enacted motor vehicle rules.
Sarathi is a Flexible & simple software to issue any type of license by any DTO.
SARATHI implements State of the Art Biometric Technologies :
- Signature Pad – For capturing applicant signature
- Thumb Impression Reader – For capturing applicant Thumb impression
- Web Camera – For capturing applicant Photo Image
- Issue/renewal of Learning License
- Issue/renewal of Permanent Driving License
- Issue/renewal of Conductor License
- Issue/renewal of Driving School Establishment License
APPS : Arunachal Pradesh Payroll System
Arunachal Pradesh Payroll system is a generic software system developed by NIC to computerise the process of preparing paybill / payroll since 2003. With the implementation of 7th Pay Commission in the state since the year 2016, the software has been accordingly upgraded with all the required features. Earlier, it would take approximately two-three weeks for the Accounts branch to generate the paybill of all the staff of District Administration, but now, it takes only a day to complete the process.
SWS : Single Window System
Single Window System is a Software Application for handling the receipt of application forms for various services like ST/ PRC/ TRC/ Driving License/ Vehicle registration etc, service fees & issue of intended Citizen Centric Services / certificates of various branches/depts. of the District Administration from a single public delivery point.
TILP : Temporary Inner Line Permit issuance system [at]Shantipur Checkgate
Temporary ILP issuance system [at]Shantipur Checkgate is a Software Application for handling the smooth issuance of temporary Inner Line Permit at Shantipur Checkgate.
RICE DAY :
Bulk SMS through NIC QuickSMS Service (https://quicksms.emailgov.in)
Rice Day is an institutionalized mechanism adopted by the District Administration in ensuring monthly PDS rice to all ration card holders of the district. RICE DAY is scheduled every month for two consecutive days. The schedule dates declaring the RICE DAY is informed to the general public via bulk SMS using NIC Quick SMS Service.